The power of emotion
I was one of the first psychologists in the UK to
include emotional intelligence in coaching and
corporate training and co-wrote
Communicate with Emotional Intelligence in 2000.
In your work with me you will be looking at:
* Emotional connection - your semi-conscious
desires and your hidden passion
* Emotional drivers. Finding out what you really
care about and focusing all your attention on
* Emotional expression - channeling the power
of emotion to drive us forward
* Self-awareness - knowing who you really are,
deep down. Recognising your strengths and
working around your limitations.
* Empathy - checking the position of people
who are in relationship or in opposition to us
* Eliminating negative states like timidity, stress, rage, apathy
* Establishing positive states associated with conviction, confidence and resilience
* Communicating charismatically
"The Heart has it's own logic which Reason knows nothing about."